- What if a person wants to invest in real estate, but has all of his money tied up in his IRA sitting in a brokerage account?
- What if someone is intrigued by real estate investment, but has not bought or sold anything beyond his primary residence?
- How can a SDIRA make passive investments in real estate that are secured, without paying a fortune in fees?
- What is a good niche market for the SDIRA holder to make a solid and steady return?
- How can someone know who to trust?
Most of these questions involve FEAR – the fear of loss, fear of being taken advantage of, fear of market gyrations, and self-doubt due to inexperience. RI Group aims to overcome these fears in two key ways: we partner with the investor and put real money into the deal; and we work with a solid experienced team of real estate professionals, attorneys and CPAs to be sure that things are done right.
Please note that RI Group, LLC does not offer or sell securities or investments, and is not a licensed real estate broker. Instead, it seeks to partner with people that want to make money in real estate. It is important to consider that real estate values can and do fluctuate, and there is no guarantee of a return. Maybe that’s common knowledge, but it still needs to be said.
If you need some background on the SDIRA, please read these short articles that explain the concept succinctly:
If you would like to learn more about this process, please send me a direct message at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading.